LightYear Docs uses HotDocs and also integrations with ASIC, the ATO, BGL and other companies and agencies to build SMSF, tax and legal strategies that would normally take weeks to build. One of our RPA packs is the SMSF Related Party Loan which includes the following documents:
- A Product Disclosure Statement;
- The Commissioner’s guideline PCG 2016/5;
- Trustee minutes upgrading the deed and authorising the acquisition of a single acquirable asset under a Holding Trust;
- SMSF Deed Upgrade plus minutes;
- Investment Strategy covering asset and loan;
- Holding Trust establishment plus minutes;
- Related Party Loan;
- Mortgage Deed;
- Personal Guarantee (optional); and
- Lease if asset to be used for rental income (optional).
A lot of documents but all automatically created from our RPA interview.