A Leading Member SMSF is not the same as a Bloodline Trust which is only for estate planning. A Leading Member SMSF guides the whole operation and management of the SMSF.
Articles in this section
- What is a Leading Member SMSF and how is it different to a standard SMSF?
- What are the benefits of a Leading Member SMSF?
- Are there any risks associated with a Leading Member SMSF?
- How does the Trustee ensure that the Leading Member acts in the best interest of the Fund?
- What happens if I do not appoint a 2nd Leading Member, and the 1st Leading Member passes away suddenly?
- I’m nervous about appointing one person in a Fund as a Leading Member. Are we giving full control of the fund to this person?
- Is a Leading Member SMSF or Trust the same as Bloodline?
- Is a Leading Member fund legal?