My In Progress Docs menu is where your unfinished documents can be found. You have to make sure once your on the interview process, you click the Save Answers button so your document will be stored here in case your document or computer crashes.
- Upon clicking My In Progress Docs from the menu, it will show you your folders created, as shown on image below. Folders can be sorted by Name or Date for easier search (encircled in blue). You can also use the Search Bar just above the Folder list (boxed in red). The Pen icon on the right is the Rename Folder button.
- Look for the folder where you have saved your document, and click it. Once clicked, it will show your documents/products purchased. For better understanding, please take note of the parts as stated below:
- Back Button - This is to go back on the previous page which is the Folder View.
- Sort By Button and Search Bar - Documents can be sorted by Name or Date for easier search. You can also use the Search Bar just above the Document list.
- Document/Product Name
- Expand Button (Positive Icon) - Shows the document reference number, date the document was created, status of the document, and Relaunch Button.
- Relaunch Button (Rocket Icon) - This is to relaunch the interview process to continue working on the document.
- Status - This is to show the status of the document. INITIATED means the document was purchased and started but no questions were answered. While IN_PROGRESS means interview is in progress, some or most questions were already answered but interview is not completed or Finish button is not yet clicked.