The Succession, Asset Protection and Estate Planning Advisers Association is up and running and on Thursday 29 April the LYG Training Group launches its 3 day SAPEPAA adviser accreditation adviser training. Come and see for yourself the national competency standards and the 14 modules that will provide you before confidence, competence and skills to act as a SAPEPAA adviser to your clients.
Plus join Grant Abbott and Michael Jeffriess for the launch of some brand new changes to our simple LYD Will which operates throughout our combined LYD Will and EPOA plus the Moat and Moat and Castle. The new LYD Will brings advanced strategies to your fingertips including:
1. building a trust for estate planning benefits from the get go for the benefit of all beneficiaries
2. providing specific exclusion of persons from a Will plus reasons for exclusion
3. Enhanced data capture for clients
4. Simplified interview process with lots of strategy information and guidelines
5. The production of two letters to clients from Abbott & Mourly detailing the production and execution of the Will by AM from your desk.
This session will have one hour CPE for tax agents and for FASEA/ASIC it is 0.5 client care and 0.5 technical